Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Deep questions

Upon the instigation of Rachel, I have now created my own blog. (Blatant plug, though not quite as blatant as the one Mike gave me below). Of course, now that I have a blog of my own devoted to my own rants, the question has become what is there left to post on this one. I could just post nothing and leave you all to refer to my personal blog but that seems against the family spirit. Rachel solved the problem by devoting her second blog to pure economics and keeping personal stuff out of it, but I have no such interest or expertise. My general decision is to devote my other blog to things that have nothing to do with my life and this one to more familial matters, but if someone has a suggestion for a different division of responsibilities, I'd be glad to hear.
(Btw, I was glad to see that my link knocked off the baseball reference one. Mwaaaah-hah-hah!)

2 Comments:

Blogger Shmuli said...

I took baseball-reference down because it seemed incongruous. I had only put it there so that y'all might feel comfortable putting up links of your own. Since that clearly failed there was no point in leaving baseball-reference there. It isn't even one of my most looked at baseball sites.

6:54 PM

 
Blogger Tobie said...

You...have several looked-at baseball sites? Oh, dear.

7:04 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home