Monday, June 27, 2005

My Life

Well, this is the general story, oh ever-noisy sister of mine. When we gleefully discovered that we now had e-mail access in our home, we did not know that the only computer with this access was in Mike's room and that using it entailed begging Mike to stop playing computer games long enough to check your e-mail, and then writing everything with Mike jumping about behind you trying to make you get off and singing 'There's a little bit of frog in all of us'. But I digress.
The real point of this all so rare post is to tell the world (i.e. family) about my summer plans. I actually am going to be doing this program in Boston- actually Somerville, where Mom and Dad once lived- from July 5 to August (I think) 13, after which I will be attempting to get some temp job and earn a wee bit of money.
That's about all that's new with me, other than the fact that I watched the new Star Wars with Mike and was unbelievably, unmitigatedly apalled. (I had to stick that in because Mike, who has been hovering over me as I type asked for words to describe the new Star Wars, so I had to sabotage his attempted post. Mwaaa-hah-hah-hah-hah. (Is that a good enough gloating laugh, Shmuli?))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home