Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Aargh, Does NO one post on this thing?

Well, I suppose the title pretty much says it all. Despite the fact that I am one of the more recent post-ers, I have stepped up to the plate once again. Not that it's easy, considering as I have my own blog to take care of AND everyone who cares about this one converses frequently anyway. But still, I do what I can, so the family will be treated to a quick description of the bathroom painting extravaganza.
Lesson- never, ever leave Talia in the house for more than 24 hours with nothing to do. Her first day back, she cooked an elaborate dinner. Her second day, she decided the downstairs bathroom needed to have the wallpaper removed and then be re-painte. On Thursday, we removed all the wallpaper, which is hard and disgusting due to the fact that the bathroom stinks, not that we assigning any blame for that. Ahem! On Friday she went to look for a job, but we were back at work on Sunday night, beginning at like ten o'clock and putting on a coat of primer and our first coat of paint and ending past midnight. The next day, we put on another coat and a decorative rim of wallpaper, so that you can't see our more glaring painting errors. The bathroom is now and lovely shade of pink (we tell Mike that it is peach, but only to make him feel better) and the house is awash with the intoxicating smell of new paint, which I love. Sometimes I purposely go into that room just to smell it.
And that's all the news from Lake Woebegone. Isn't it someone else's turn now?

1 Comments:

Blogger Tobie said...

Whuh...uh, now you tell me! So much for uh...college.

2:52 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home