Friday, May 27, 2005

Eternal Question

While getting a trim today, I was confronted once again with an eternal question that has, fittingly, bothered me for quite a while. They always say that hair with split ends doesn't grow- but why not? Hair, I think, grows out of follicles from the scalp and hasn't got any nerves, so how the heck does the top of the hair know if the bottom has got split ends or not? And if there's something deeper wrong with hairs with split ends, then how would a trim help anything?
So I decided to turn the question over to the combined brain-power of my family and see what they could provide. Good luck!

2 Comments:

Blogger Tobie said...

Are you saying that you don't trust me, Rachel? Is this what I'm hearing from your comment? I think I'm deeply hurt.

2:16 PM

 
Blogger Tobie said...

Mike, it's so patently obvious that you made that up. You're just jealous of my healthy head of hair. You wish your hair was half so luxuriant.

3:24 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home